Unravelling the Mysteries of Ancient Artifacts - Free Ebook
On 22nd February, Ancient Origins will be celebrating Two Years since its launch. To mark the occasion, we will be giving all our subscribers a Free Ebook titled 'Unravelling the Mysteries of Ancient Artifacts'.
This ebook is a compilation of exclusive articles written for Ancient Origins by authors, researchers, and experts from a variety of different fields. The book explores the most enigmatic and fascinating relics uncovered from our ancient past, and presents new theories to explain the mysteries surrounding some of the world’s more unique and unusual artifacts.
The book will be available to download from this page on Sunday 22 nd February. You will need to be a subscriber and logged in to the page in order to download it. If you have not yet subscribed, you can register here.
- The Ark of Edessa by Ralph Ellis
- A Mysterious Map Emerges at the Dawn of Egyptian Civilization by Rand & Rose Flem-Ath
- Circular Myth - The Dendera Zodiac by Tashi Alexander Javed
- Eteocypriot and the Amathus Bilingual by Petros Koutoupis
- The Vajra: An Ancient Weapon Of War by Dr. Rita Louise
- Memnon’s Musical Statue by Ahmed Osman
- Lost Ancient High Technology In Egypt by Brien Foerster
- The Sacred Meaning of the Reed by Gary A. David
- Mayan Women and the Coiled Snake Headdress by Leonide Martin
- Stonehenge: Mounds, Artifacts and Intrigue by Maria Wheatley
- The Mystery of Obelisks by Scott Onstott
- Ancient Acoustic Artifacts and Communication with the “Gods” by Gary Evans
- The Geometric Spheres of Megalithic Scotland & their Connection to the Earth Grid by Hugh Newman
- Orion: Overlord of Stonehenge by Paul Burley