All  

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
World's Oldest Writing

Looking now for other examples of ancient text similar to that seen at Lascaux Cave and Chauvet Cave...

This is a link to the Lascaux data

and Chauvet cave....

Does anyone know of any similar patterns found at any other site?

Ancient Astrology

Rappenglueck as well as Edge have calculated the ancients had created a calender and that the drawings were constellations. The most convincing piece of evidence was the Pleiades being located on the back of a bull in the cave. His calender dating agrees with the professional dating of the cave, indicating that man, while awaiing the creation of television became star gazers. What I liked about the information was that the constellations were larger than what they were today. There is indication in star names and in religious myth that this was the case. I believe the break up of the constellations created a second wave of gods in Egypt as well as altered religious beliefs including one Biblical story.

I have a theory that the earliest alphabet was derived from the constellations, but never followed through on it.

Noticed the reduction in the size of the constellations too...

Noticed the reduction in the size of the constellations in my own syudy of Lascaux...What is today the wing star of Cygnus all the way to the first stars of Hercules was originally drawn as a Bull, with the eye being an ancient North Pole star.

Hercules and the bull combuined then became the Minotaur in ancient stories, a link further created by adding Taurus to the drawing.

One of the secondary results is the data for ancient writing also fully explains the Mayan reset. 

Dr. Derek Cunningham
Author: The Map that Talked and The Babel Texts

Constellation writing...

Ledom

The theory you had about constellation based writing.....does it match in any way the data I'm getting, which uses eclipse values?

Dr. Derek Cunningham

Alphabet

No Derek,

My idea wasplaying around with the Phonecian alphabet. I could correspond their "A" to the constellation Taurus, but then I couldn't go on from there with any rhyme, reson or consistancy.

Also the caves had several bulls in their drawings, i.e. it was not uncommon to use the same symbol more than once. There was a bull at the Taurus location similar to the one we have today. It had white dots on its back which looked similar to the seven sisters, although there were 8 stars which would indicate the stars were brighter or man could see better.

.....I think it is 50:50 

.....I think it is 50:50 

Some letters came from the geometrical aspect as shown in my work

other from the shape drawn by the Milky Way (either the X or O shape)

others still could very well be related to constellations.....Cygnus for example could draw either a Y or a t shape.

Older texts were however Ogham type with line and stem....

Dr. Derek Cunningham

Alphabet

I was attempting to get more involved. Each letter of the Hebrew alphabet has a specific meaning. I was attempting to related that meaning through the corresponding old testament story of a constellation that in turn resembled the letter. My basic theory is that the Old Testament stories was a cosmic myth, a combination of history and fiction, which was used as an astrological/astronomical guide book of the heavens. There was a basic story that stemmed from Bronze Age babylon (heavy emphasis on Akkadian/Ur) formed by the conquering Amorites who combined Ur stories with their Amorite names. This work was greatly altered as the text became a living document with additions being added using the same identical techniques Tigay proposed for the expansion of Gilgamesh. It is the best of a combination of unified text theory and document hypothesis utilizing techniques which we know for a fact existed in that era.

I was trying to work in the alphabet, but with my book at over 140,000 words including end notes, it was too much having already changed the how, where, when and why the Bible was written.

Alphabets

ledom Said: I was attempting to get more involved. Each letter of the Hebrew alphabet has a specific meaning. I was attempting to related that meaning through the corresponding old testament story of a constellation that in turn resembled the letter.

H. West: I never thought of a connection from the stars of the heavens to the Hebrew Alf-Bet. I knew the stars of the heavens were once called the “Way” or the Guide. With the 12 tribes symbolizing the zodiacal constellations and “The Battle for the Control of Mankind” in the Northern Horizon circle.

I, therefore, took a different “tack” to my conclusions. Both the Hebrew and Greek alphabets have the same order as the northern Semite alphabet of the Hittites, the Greek and Hebrew alphabets also mirror the early Ugaritic Cuneiform symbol because they were all alphanumeric/ heliographic codes.

These alphabets allowed the most used letters to have the simplest symbol that corresponds to 1, 5, 10, 2, 4, 6, 9, 50 and 100. Here is the kicker; the message or text being copied could be totaled, so that when it was received a line cipher was given with the numeric total of the message or line by line, therefore, if the totals did not match up? The mismatch allowed the error to be discovered and allowed message be re-sent or corrected. There are at least two places where this principle is still used, first with Hebrew text scribes and computer code writing so that the errors in the written code can be found if the computer or software has a malfunction and which allows the line cipher to locate where the error is so that error can be fixed. It is a long story, therefore here are a few blog links to my conclusions.

Arithmomancy the Past and Future Told by Numbers and Light

http://wp.me/p1vGsC-l1

Princess Entiu-ny

http://wp.me/p1vGsC-lb

The Golden Shields of Solomon and NASA

http://wp.me/p1vGsC-ln

The Wings of Pegasus

http://wp.me/p1vGsC-lD

Medusa and Hydra Unraveled

http://wp.me/p1vGsC-lW

I disagree with everybody in this modern world, just as Cassandra of Troy did so long ago.

Noticed the reduction in of the constellations too.....

Was this the original Bull of Heaven and is there a picture of this ancient constellation? Were there more? If so what are they?

White Owl

The eye of the cosmic bull is

The eye of the cosmic bull is the wing star of Cygnus....the rest of the bull is the constellation Lyra and one side of hercules.

This means that  back of the bull was pole "star" 11,500 years ago (this was taken by globular cluster M92) and the eye was north pole star about 16,000 years ago. Lyra can also be considered to have a north pole constellation.

The remaining stars of Hercules link with Draco to become a large dragon....

The oldest drawing I have found showing this is the Lascaux cave image in the Shaft of the dead man

Dr. Derek Cunningham

Recently published some

Recently published some additional data from South America and Israel...again the astronomical values for elipse predicitons appear to match the drawn images.

Dr. Derek Cunningham

Zodiac language

It is fascinating to consider an alphabet could apply to the constellations, when in fact a language is quite true. It has been revealed that the original design of the constellations actually relate to three specific levels. The original design you may know as Kaalapurusha represents this. The first level is the correlation to the human anatomy. The months around the celestial belt relate to parts of the human body. The second and apparently lost correlation, is that the Worldly symbols actually relate to the World and the zones around the equatorial belt. These symbols also relate to the parts of the body, each symbol has a dynamic related to the parts of the body. ie aries horns top of head, bull neck.... These were characteristics related to the different zones of the World body. It was considered the stars were a pattern for the World and this is the third level and established a connection to the Celestial body .

The head of our body connected to the head of the World body and this connected to the head of the Celestial body. This was a language that spread around the World and is still alive today. Take a trip around the equator and follow the design set by our ancient ones. Start at Leo the sphinx.    

If you are interested in seeing an updated realignment of this original concept, the World body from head to tail and the Celestial body from head to tail, Here is a link to a series of articles and if you can grasp this pattern a new language will be available for you to discover.

http://thenewperspective21.wix.com/anewworld 

Cheers Barry