All  

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aztec/Mayan people ever inhabit the United States?

Hello everyone I was just wondering if there is any know evidence of the Aztec people or the Mayan people ever being or living in the United States?

The reason I am asking is I

The reason I am asking is I think that I have found proof that either the Aztec or Mayans where here in the midwest United States. I would like to get some of you guys opinions on this subject and would like to know if their has ever been any evidence ever found that would indicate that these's people ever stepped foot on the north american continent.

hope this is a little helpful!

i've seen some tv episodes dealing with the mayans in america...some as far north as michigan. i know there are also some signs in southern florida. i'm not an expert or pretending to be, but i love to watch anything i can find on the subject. i feel like one of the shows is Brad Meltzer's Decoded...the other one is America Unearthed. 

what have you found? have you contact anyone about it?

love, light and blessings

AB