All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
TV Shows/Documentaries

What are some tv shows or documentaries that you have enjoyed? I know I personally like Ancient Aliens. I know it gets a lot of crap from people, and I'm not saying I think that it's 100% the truth, but I do like that it introduces me to other ways of thinking, places I've never heard of, and expands on things I do know something about. I also enjoy anything about UFOs, Bigfoot, and Egypt. I've pretty well exhausted everything I can find on Netflix, Hulu and any other free platform (we don't have cable). Any suggestions? What are your favorites?

Going back a few years I used

Going back a few years I used to love 'The Outer Limits.' Some episodes were terrible, but just as you say about Ancient Aliens (which I've never seen,) some episodes introduced some really interesting ideas. I also liked 'Sliders' for the same reason.

I don't have anything now except terrestrial telly, and don't watch a lot, but I still watch every historical documentary that is aired. Particularly love anything on Ancient Britain/Ireland and anything on World History and archaeology - there just isn't much!

Just bought and started watching 'Standing with Stones' by Michael Bott and Rupert Soskin, which is a film about their journey around megalithic Britain: http://standingwithstones.net/ - inspiring stuff so far!

Sculptures, carvings & artwork inspired by a love of history & nature: www.justbod.co.uk

Thank you for the ideas! I'll

Thank you for the ideas! I'll have to check it out. I am somewhat limited on what I can watch on TV because we don't subscribe to cable...I haven't had cable since I moved out of my parents house. Lol. But, thankfully, I can find quite a bit online and through my husbands Xbox! I've heard of The Outer Limits but I don't think I've ever really watched it...Sliders I believe is on Netflix, so I may have to check that out! Thanks! :)

love, light and blessings

AB

You're welcome! There's some

You're welcome! There's some great stuff out there....

Sculptures, carvings & artwork inspired by a love of history & nature: www.justbod.co.uk