All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Solar Flash Event

The Coming Solar Flash Event is the Rapture or Soul Harvest or Armageddon or Judgement Day or Samvartaka Fire that all religions have talked about.

Destined to happen sometime during the next decade once a sufficient mass of humanity has awakened and breached a critical threshold in level of consciousness ( have awakened and chosen the light).

A massive burst of Cosmic waves will be transmitted from the Central Sun (Sagittarius A / Black hole at the Center of Galaxy) through our Sun.

It will appear on Earth as Milky Warm Liquid Light. Humans that are ready spiritually / energetically will experience near instant evolution and transmutation of 2 strand double helix DNA Carbon based Life form into Crystalline Life Form having a Light Body with Multiple Additional (upto 12) DNA Strands and shall then 'ascend' to 5TH Dimensional Earth in their Physical Bodies.

This is the first time such an 'Experiment' is being conducted in the known history of the Milky Way Galaxy. This is not a destructive doomsday Event but a Peaceful One !

All that is required is an Intent to Forgive Everyone (Harbor No Ill-Will); Intent to overcome one's addictions and attachments; At least 51% of one's Thoughts, Feelings and Actions Should be of Service to Other Orientation, Harboring a Desire for the Well Being of Fellow Humans; Truthfulness and Integrity of Thoughts, Feelings And Actions.

Those of who are of the Dark / Service to Self Orientation will Perish in the Flash and these souls will then be taken by the Logos to another planetary setting to further continue their Lessons towards Integration and Balance.

Confirmation

I have been feeling a shift. And this is where it brought me. Is there more information you could share on this? Something is happening and I feel it. 

3rds_eye_view

Skeptic

I will say that none of this will happen anymore that Y2K, Mayan Calendar, or folks being taken up in comets.

I've been awake for 2 years

I've been awake for 4 years now & this has taken over my life but admit I need to work on my spiritual side more I'm glad I live alone or else people would think I'm mad not many get you! Looking for answers is good I feel it too something big is coming!. Where is the arrests is what I want to no?. I no it does not matter no matter what they do they can't stop what's coming either.

I

Solar Flash Event

“And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane

by those who could not hear the music.”

--Friedrich Nietzsche

ancient history

What a wonderful description of a most promising extinction event. It is inevetable that all things come to an end.When we pass, then we can begin again in another corner of the Universe. From the beginning of time we have learned that it never ends. Praise the blessings of the experience that we have witnessed. We are only here to Witness! Amen...

Jonathan P. Wilkie

The Carrington Event

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrington_Event  September 1–2, 1859

https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2020/08/30/a-warning-from-history-the-carrington-event-was-not-unique/

As tthe Carrington Event was witnessed in the Western Hemisphere, it was very well documented. The Eastern Hemisphere also experienced similar events.

Hisashi Hayakawa of Japan’s Nagoya University stated “Modern technology is far more vulnerable to solar storms than 19th-century telegraphs. Think about GPS, the internet, and transcontinental power grids that can carry geomagnetic storm surges from coast to coast in a matter of minutes. A modern-day Carrington Event could cause widespread power outages along with disruptions to navigation, air travel, banking, and all forms of digital communication.”