All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

1 post / 0 new
What was and what is currently the best method to preserve Historic facts from being erased, edited and preserved?

From what I am aware in the past the best way to preserve Historic events and facts would have been most probably information carved into stone, monuments and if lucky word of mouth. Followed by the written word.  Were there any other ways to preserve historic fact and ensure authenticity and protection from alteration from third parties?

While in the current day and age I would say the new ways to preserve current facts should be included internet repositories (online and offline), hard drives and probably blockchain project such as Historia.network and Everipedia.org. 

Question is have I forgot any methodology for recording facts and which in your opinion could stand the test of time the best?