The Grail Cypher: The Secrets of Arthurian History Revealed (King Jesus Trilogy)
A radical reassessment of Arthurian history by Ralph Ellis . ** New expanded 2017 edition **
• The history of King Arthur was modeled upon the life of Jesus.
• Jesus-Arthur had twelve disciple-knights of the Round (Last Supper) Table.
• The son of Jesus-Arthur was the king of Palmyra in Syria.
This is the most comprehensive and radical reassessment of Arthurian history ever undertaken. The conclusion is that the Classical Arthur did not exist. This is why there is no mention of King Arthur for nearly 600 years, until the early 12th century. It was only when Templar Crusaders returned to Normandy from Syria and Judaea, that the Arthurian genre was born.
Because in reality, King Arthur was the alter ego for the biblical King Jesus of Judaea (and Edessa). The Templar Crusaders had discovered a manuscript in Syria detailing the true monarchal and martial life of King Jesus and his family. But this revised history was decidedly heretical and positively dangerous. Being unable to record and preserve this history directly, the Norman Templars crafted an alternate pseudo-history about a 'British' monarch called King Arthur.
This is a comprehensive analysis of all Arthurian literature, and includes explanations for the many tangential stories within Arthurian history, including:
• St. Peter as the Guardian of the Holy Grail
• Pompey the Great and the pirates of Gibraltar
• Secrets of Mithras and the bull of Taurus
• King Arthur’s battle with Vespasian
• The Roman creation of Christianity
• The Holy Grail brought to Earth by aliens
• Sir Galahad dressed as a woman (really!)
• The burial of Jesus-Arthur at Stonehenge
The ‘King Jesus Trilogy’ includes:
Cleopatra to Christ,
Jesus, King of Edessa,
....... and now .......
The Grail Cypher.