All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Tail of the World

I wish to open this forum topic and pay tribute to the Antarctic region. It is close, from New Zealand where art, myths and legends capture stories of the tail of the World. It is obvious to capture this traditional zone of Pisces by identifying the structure of Antarctic as the tail of the World. The tail looks like it approaches South America, but the helical twist joins the tail through New Zealand and Australia to the body of the World. I would like to recognise the penguin who as a bird resides on Antarctica with strong dynamics based at it's feet.

Where the traditional zone of the heads of Easter Island meets the Pisces zone, we can now push the head up to the North Pole and drop the tail to the South Pole as recognised and defined in my picture. If you are interested in a realignment of the Celestial configuration, drop Pisces to the Southern Polaris and view the mighty Celestial tail in the night sky. This can easily be seen from New Zealand.

Additional information

Greetings, I have managed to put together a small website containing a few summarised articles explaining the details contained in this post. If you are interested please visit;                                   http://thenewperspective21.wix.com/anewworld

Kind regards Barry

Hieruthian Hypothesis

Very interesting work, Barry Sears! I couldn’t agree more. Certainly the Hieruthian Hypothesis would appear to support your theory. Since we know Antarctica was once part of the super-continent of Gondwana, it only makes sense that it could have been the birthplace of prehistoric civilizations such as Lemuria, Kumari Kandam, and Ancient Quatria. I look forward to your reply!

"Cal"
Quality Management & ISO Compliance Professional
**The Good Kind of Conspiracy Theorist**

Hi “Cal”Welcome to Ancient

Hi “Cal”
Welcome to Ancient Origins
I assume you have browsed the New Perspective concept. The website is many years old now and requires updating. Thank you for your comment. I am interested in your investment into the Hieruthian Hypothesis? I have been asked about Gondwana on a few occasions and refer to a timelaps sequence of this and suggests it looks like a lifeform opening, when you are aware of the World body from head to tail. I have an updated article of a review of planetary motion, an organic life-cycle process of the Earth and planets and contemplate the polar icecaps Mars already has as it moves into the goldilocks zone.

Cheers Barry