Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ancient Australian Aborigines connected to Lascaux Cave, France

Latest studies show that the same Stone Age text found at Lascaux Cave is found in Australia.

Alignment of Archaic Artwork to Astronomical Values Used to Predict Eclipses: Direct Evidence for the Presence of Ancient Astronomical Text in Early Australian Art and Palaeolithic Art Found at Lascaux Cave in France

http://www.midnightsciencejournal.com/2016/03/29/alignment-of-archaic-artwork-to-astronomical-values-used-to-predict-eclipses-direct-evidence-for-the-presence-of-ancient-astronomical-text-in-early-australian-art-and-palaeolithic-art-found-at-lascau/

The exact same angular values are highlighted in both regions circa 20,000 year ago.

This study is unique in that

This study is unique in that it compares disimilar art using statistics to see if they are designed to the same astronomical design

Dr. Derek Cunningham
Author The Long Journey (400,000 Years of Stone Age Science)

Quick update

Quick update

Well I had a really interesting time the last few weeks.

Posted my results on the Hall of Maat site and my post explaining my results was immediiately deleted. This is the second time this has happened.

Then I was invited to Unexplained Mysteries, and another poster falsified data to try to discredit my work.

Very interesting….

Dr. Derek Cunningham

Interesting

Very interesting idea! I would like to hear more if and when any advancements are made along these lines. As for having your posts deleted and the attempt to discredit you, that indicates that you are making someone uncomfortable, so much so that they are making quite the attempt to bring you down to their own level. I have to be honest and just state that I am not familiar enough with your idea to accept it or disagree with it, however, what you have said here seems in no way so off the wall or impossible. It has been said that one cancan ascertain their status in the world or in any type of work or field, whether physical, emotional, mental or spiritual, by the degree of challenge they have to face. In that context the actions of these folks at the other sites seems to indicate that potentially you might be on to something, even if at the very least being able to think and consider outside of the usual boxes that so many enjoy the comfort of.

No trailblazer in any field has ever been able to avoid doing much the same thing, whether they intended to or not. I think it says more about society’s norms than it does about you personally.

:-))))

:-))))

Things are about to become very interesting  :-))))))))))

Dr. Derek Cunningham

:D

Excellent! I find it particularly interesting being that the authors of the out of Africa paper have reconciled a few details that didn’t fit with the Africa Idea, that being primarily Australian Aboriginal DNA in places far afield, such as South America, so anything that ties back into the Australian Aboriginal idea from any other continents fits exactly what I’d expect to be found, and the entire idea is rather earth shaking because most folks feel more comfortable with the out of Africa theory, and people tend towards laziness,and often will outright refuse to even consider a differing idea simply because they have become comfortable with it. However, that is the specific mindset that stops learning cold in its tracks whether it is archaeology, or any of the other types of study in the attempt to find definitive evidences of where man came from, in what form and/or color, and how they went forward to develop in whichever ways in whichever areas of the world. It makes for a very interesting story in my humble opinion!

Some new artefacts (obtained

Some new artefacts (obtained from museum collections) have just been studied.  

The data is confirming a very ancient link did once exist between Australia and Europe.

Dr. Derek Cunningham

World travel in the Stone Age

World travel in the Stone Age

Latest studies are now live…the latest.paper shows an extremely ancient links between Australia and Europe, and that the polygonal walls at Delphi shows the exact same data found previously at Saksaywaman.

It appears that a Stone Age civilisation did travel the world….

http://www.midnightsciencejournal.com/2016/06/30/analysis-of-identical-g...

Dr. Derek Cunningham

Just to clarify. The image

Just to clarify. The image shown in the paper is an Australian Cylcon not a finger bone. It is a quite large stone that is circa 20,000 years old. 

...the reason why this particular stone is key to this study is the circa 200 lines etched on its surface. This image in the Ancient Origins article shows only one side of the stone. 

A very large number of lines assists the statistical analysis, because I can now use experimental bias to happily align the primary alignment to 5.1 degrees, because in this specific study the primary alignment is then immediately thrown out and no longer becomes central to the second part of the test.

The second part of the test (which is the key to the test) is to look at only the second most; third most; and fourth most common alignments. 

If the alignments are random, as current archaeological theory insists, then the second most to fourth most common alignments seen should also be entirely random, and no statistical link should be seen between very distant art pieces. 

However, If the theory of a world Stone Age text is correct then these secondary alignments should perhaps be common throughout the archaeological record. 

Surprisingly that is what is found, the second to fourth most common values are not just similar.....they are in many cases identical. 

Until now no archaeologist has ever systematically studied the angular distribution seen in these geometric images, because they had no method to systematically align the geometric image. Archaeologists are not astronomers.

Have a look at the two source papers.....I think you will see that the study is very carefully thought out, and statistically the data does links Europe to ancient Australia. The various links between various archaeological sites and art pieces are also described in more detail within my book. 

Dr. Derek Cunningham

aboriginals

the thing I like most of them are there songs, in the songs they sing where they can find water, where to find food, when to plant seeds, when to go hunting, everything , the songs are an almanak for live..  

Ancient Places

Our Mission

At Ancient Origins, we believe that one of the most important fields of knowledge we can pursue as human beings is our beginnings. And while some people may seem content with the story as it stands, our view is that there exists countless mysteries, scientific anomalies and surprising artifacts that have yet to be discovered and explained.

The goal of Ancient Origins is to highlight recent archaeological discoveries, peer-reviewed academic research and evidence, as well as offering alternative viewpoints and explanations of science, archaeology, mythology, religion and history around the globe.

We’re the only Pop Archaeology site combining scientific research with out-of-the-box perspectives.

By bringing together top experts and authors, this archaeology website explores lost civilizations, examines sacred writings, tours ancient places, investigates ancient discoveries and questions mysterious happenings. Our open community is dedicated to digging into the origins of our species on planet earth, and question wherever the discoveries might take us. We seek to retell the story of our beginnings. 

Ancient Image Galleries

View from the Castle Gate (Burgtor). (Public Domain)
Door surrounded by roots of Tetrameles nudiflora in the Khmer temple of Ta Phrom, Angkor temple complex, located today in Cambodia. (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Cable car in the Xihai (West Sea) Grand Canyon (CC BY-SA 4.0)