All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
technical problem

After clicking on an artcle of which I want to read only the left half of the photos are visible whilst the text is complete.

Can you please send us a

Can you please send us a screenshot because we cannot replicate the issue. Also the type of the device you use?

Thanks

I have a screen shot to send

I have a screen shot to send but I need an address to send it to or how do I send?

device = desk top P.C. running windows XP.

Please email them to info

Please email them to [email protected]!

redeeming points problem

First of all i want to thank you very much, i received the book that i ordered with the redeeming points.

The problem that i want to report is that after i ordered the book, i still can see my whole amount of points (254) and i should have 220 points less (34), because that was the value of the gift i ordered.

Thanks

Thank you for letting us now.

Thank you for letting us now. It is now fixed :-)

Technical issue

I have attempted to log-in several times, but I am told that my password and email do not match.  I have used the temporary password which is sent to my email to gain access to the reset page.  I have reset the password several times, yet the next login attempt gives me the same error message.

KLA

downloading article

I can’t figure out how to download article

Susan Kirwan

Hii everyone

Hii everyone

I was also facing the same issue.Thanks for solving my problem. Now It's fixed 

Thanks
Babita