All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
What’s your favorite ancient site or museum virtual tour?

Are you eager to explore more ancient sites? Me too!

But travel has been difficult lately, so one way I’ve managed to keep my passion to see ancient places and artifacts alive is with virtual tours.

Many ancient sites and museums provide interactive virtual tours to take you past travel restrictions and tourist groups and transport you into the ancient past or in front of a breathtaking piece of art or an artifact you’ve only seen in pictures before.

Three of my favorite virtual tours are to Machu Picchu, the Great Wall of China, and the Palace of Versailles.

What about you? Have you tried any virtual tours? Which ones are your favorites and why?

Or is there any place which you wish would offer a virtual tour, but you haven’t seen one available for the site or museum yet?

confusion

Excuse those of us who are technologically challenged. Where are these virtual tours. On your site or elsewhere? Love to see them but can’t find them.

george

Different museums and parks

Different museums and parks sponser the virtual tours, usually through their individual websites.  If you search for something like “virtual museum tours” or “virtual tour archaeology site” you will probably be able to find a bunch of places.  Good luck!

Jak praktycznie będą

Jak będą wyglądały te podróże?

mieszko1szy

Visual tours

I would love to tour again, the ancient temples on Malta and their Natural history museum.

Debbie G

Natural history museums in south america

I love them. It's wide open with little restrictions. Typically these museums collect artifacts and bones with little idea what they are. I was recently detained in Peru in fact tracking down a possible Neanderthal skull.