All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
International Travel Show Looking for Expats!

My name is Allie Kolb and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We’re looking to fillm a story line about expats in the archaelogy field who have moved from abroad within the last 15 months or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in a fabulous light. The contributors on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed.  If you'd like more information, please contact me on skype at alliekolb.leopard or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Moved abroad

Hi, My partner and I are not actively involved in Archaeology, but moved from the UK to Hungary 3 years ago, to start a new life.  You can see what we have done on our Facebook page “The Good Life in Hungary” if you are interested .

Judy