All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Interesting movie, albeit controversial

I've watched this a few times on Youtube. It's long...7.5 hours...there are parts I love and agree with and parts that I'm not so sure about...but it covers so many very wonderful and interesting topics. There is a verison that has it broken down into like 6 chapters...if you'd rather watch in doses. My fav part is the math involved with Coral Castle--which isn't ancient, but is a "wonder"!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBxIRMfa1vs

If you're specifically

If you're specifically interested in the coral castle part is starts around 1:57:00 mark...I didn't look at the seconds part.(sorry!)...it's my favorite part, especially when they get into the crazy math!!!

love, light and blessings

AB

Angie

This is a gold mine! Such a great hit. You post a lot of interesting things and I appreciate it. Too bad I am working at the moment and can't wait to watch it over the next couple days!

Many thanks,

Diego

Edit: I will make sure to post my thoughts on the video in this thread for dicussion!

Haha, I can get away with a

Haha, I can get away with a certain amount of slacking off at work. I keep going back to this video because everytime I watch it I see something I missed before. The people who worked to put this all together really did work hard...but I love the math. 

love, light and blessings

AB

I have watched many realistic

I have watched many realistic science movies about discovering wonders of the world. A quality film that is worth thinking about for a creative enthusiast like me.