All  

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Different facial features and body types in UK and their origins- any studies??

Hi there everyone

I have always been fascinated by UK history and our interesting racial mix from succesive peoples arriving on these shores.

When I was much younger I read an old copy of 'The Oxford History of England - Roman Britain and the English Settlements' by Collingwood and Myres (published 1936) which in several places referred to the distribution of different facial features and body types in different parts of the UK, and how this might mirror settlement patterns even today.

This idea has stuck with me ever since and whenever I travel around the UK I try to amateurishly observe what might be the chararcteristics of people in that area.

Does anyone know of any studies that have been done?

I do remember a TV programme (and acompanying book) some years ago relating to facial types, but I seem to remember that it felt like an initial study, and didn't go deeply enough into the subject for me.

Many thanks https://routerlogin.uno/

https://19216801.onl/

racial facial features

While everybody believes that the British Isles are entirely caucasian EURO, new findings of the peoples who came into the failing Roman Empire - weren't ! And new findings show where they tribal migrations came FROM, and where in some cases, they entered into the British Isles.

In the 400s-500s there was a massive invasion of the "Wu Hei" of the Russian-Mongolian Uighur Steppeswho invaded China, India, and Persia. A massive refugee population of people fled west. Vandals, Varangians, Scandinavians, Jutes, Saxons, Angles, Huns, Ostrogoths, and Visigoths are many names of these tribes. There origins have now been found as well as their racial ancestry. The Vandals are the Indian Panthali tribe. Varangians are a hybrid of the Persian and Chinese Huangs. Jutes are from (potentially both) Chinese and Indian Jewish populations in those nations. Slavs are said to be "slav"es, but more correctly a Chinese religious sect from someone potentially called LauTsu or Tsu Lau (like Confucious/Kung Fu Tse, Lao Tse, or Sun Tsu). Huns are the Chinese Huangs of the ancient capitol city of name. Saxons are the southern Huangs. Angles are another of the Huang Chinese group. Scandinavians (generic term) are Saxon and Varangians. The Ostrogoths, eastern Goths and the Visigoths, western Goths are from the Indian Gautama tribe. The CATHARS are from the Indian Kothari tribe.

So knowing the mentions of Angles, Saxons, and Jutes, ... along with later Scandinavian, Viking (Visi Huang, western Huangs), and Norman ancestries coming into Britain in that same time period, there is DNA descendancy with these Chinese descendants. The Normans, Northmen of these same Scandinavians and Vikings coming into western Europe, would show some DNA features in those 400s-1000s (600 years) with black and brown hair, potential asian epicanthic fold of the eyelids and nose. Only later with other movements of peoples, blond and red hairs would such lands be DNA cleansed of their oriental aspects, .. and you have a hodgepodge of western EURO and eastern Asian/India remnant DNA.

Hope this helps some - but probably muddles the whole topic.

Hello! I found this study
sukamin

Your post content is being interested by a lot of people, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more good articles. https://bmi-calculator.io