All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ancient Manuscripts

Was wondering if it was possible to add a forum on Ancient Manuscripts. A place to post links to Ancient Manuscripts that can be read online for those that are interested.

Thanks.

That sounds like a great idea

That sounds like a great idea! :) 

love, light and blessings

AB

I was poking around one of my

I was poking around one of my other fav sites this morning and realized that while they don't post the actual text, for anyone interested in audio books they do have a selection of some Ancient Texts here. I love this site. I use it often. Check it out for Ancient Texts or really any area of interest. I use this mostly while i'm working for some background noise. Enjoy!!

http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/genre/Ancient_Texts

AB

Hi Ancient Times, 

Hi Ancient Times, 

Great suggestion, we will add an Ancient Manuscripts category shortly. 

Thanks,

April

Thanks. Already got some

Thanks. Already got some stuff to add to it.

I was so excited when I got

I was so excited when I got on the forums today to see that your request was fulfilled! Can't wait to see what you have to share! Looking forward to it!

AB

Thanks. Still doing some

Thanks. Still doing some digging and have posted some stuff already. Currently trying to set up my own site and post here to.