All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ancient Egypt Building theory

I have a a theory amd want to know if it's plossable that the reason the ancient Egyptians could work and move the big slabs of granite and diorite is because thousands of years ago the stones were lighter and softer, then became harder and heavier over time. Something that just crossed my mind thinking that it came from lava then could keep cooling. I know little to nothing at all about geology and wondering if this is something possible  

pyramid contruction

maybe,, but you are still lifting the stone.. much easyer to dig a big hole with a center core about 250 deep and use a down ramp for the frist half of the build..

It's called the DIG DOWN CONCEPT or DDC .. It is the only way today that this structure could be built using the tools they had avaible
Besides imagine the damage that draging a small 2 ton stone up a ramp made of the sofy material they had ...repairs would take to much time
and you don't need mathmatics to push a block down hill This gets rid of a lot of problems

And you never lifted a block from ground level !

Alan Christ