All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mythological weapons

One of the most well-known stories from Greek Mythology is the legend of Prometheus. This powerful Titan ruled over the realm of fire, and in a defiant act passed his sacred knowledge onto humanity (despite Zeus’s orders to keep this knowledge forbidden). This combustible tool allowed our ancestors to survive the cold, bake clay vessels, and clear forests for planting. It literally helped humanityascend from the stone age to a world of culture and technology.

But according to Hindu Mythology, this blazing gift went way beyond the primitive use of smelting metal and cooking meat. In the hands of the gods, fire was a profound and deadly tool, capable of incinerating enemies and leveling entire civilisations.

http://www.ancient-code.com/fire-of-the-gods-mythological-weapons/
I've said before that i'm

I've said before that i'm geographically challenged, but shouldn't this be in the Asia category?

love, light and blessings

AB