All  

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ

Ancient Origins Tour IRAQ Mobile

Welcome to the Ancient-Origins.net Forums. In order to avoid spam messages, we require all users of the forum to register first.

If you are not registered please click on the Register link from the top menu. If you are registered LOGIN here.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I can not write an article

Hello all the seekers of the truths of antiquity. I have some material on ancient astronomy, which I would like to read on this site. But unfortunately I did not understand where on this site you can publish an article. Tell me please someone in which section can you post an article ????

Hi Ingvar, you cannot upload

Hi Ingvar, you cannot upload article to the website only admins have the ability to do so. If you would like to write for ancient origins please contact April Holloway ([email protected])

Thank you contact with her.

It Is sorry only, that it is impossible to load the publications on a website, so as it is done in blogs and on other websites.

KV

I can not write an article

I reset my articles by e-mail. At first there was an answer, later no. Maybe it will be. But in my opinion it is better to do the same as on other sites such as Ancient History Encyclopedia where there are rules on which everyone can publish the definition of certain historical terms and titles, an article, or to add an illustration to the site.

KV

An article is a written work

An article is a written work published in a print or electronic medium. It may be for the purpose of propagating news, research results, academic analysis or debate. 

:)

The first thing to do is to

The first thing to do is to really study archeology and the sciences that we use to conduct archaeological research. In recent history, no archeology student has passed a coursework without writing reams of papers according to prescribed journal formats. But it takes time and practice to learn how to write well, so I initially used the services of a writing service and only then I was able to understand the manner of writing this kind of article. So, if you're in school, read, eat, do your own coursework, and follow the magazine formats your teachers advise you to follow.