Ancient Gods: Lost Histories, Hidden Truths, and the Conspiracy of Silence
Where do we come from? What are the origins of modern civilization? Do the world's pyramids, the Nazca Lines, Easter Island statues, and other enigmatic structures, archaeological wonders, and geographic anomalies contain evidence of ancient gods?
Sifting through the historical and archaeological evidence, Ancient Gods: Lost Histories, Hidden Truths, and the Conspiracy of Silence probes the myths, stories, history, and facts of ancient civilizations, lost technologies, past catastrophes, archetypal astronauts, and bygone religions to tease out the truth of our distant past and modern existence. It takes and in-depth look at the facts, fictions, and controversies of our ancestors, origins, who we are as a people—and who might have come before us. It tackles more than 60 nagging stories of ancient gods, ancestors, alien visitors, theories and explanations, including:
• Why did our ancestors crawl deep underground and paint on cave walls?
• How did the megalithic temple site called Göbekli Tepe come to be built—11,600 years before the agricultural revolution?
• How were massive stones, weighing tons, dragged miles to build Stonehenge?
• Who—and why—were pyramids built on the equatorial band circling the earth?
• What secrets does modern DNA analysis reveal mankind's heritage?
• Are we to believe the Ancient Alien Theory?
• And more!